- 0xPolygon Co-Founder defends BTC and ETH in Jack Dorsey’s crypto tweet.
- He said that he thinks Jack was referring to ETH killers and not BTC or Ether.
Amid Twitter netizen’s doubt on Jack Dorsey’s recent crypto tweet, 0xPolygon Co-Founder Sandeep Nailwal has voiced out that Dorsey was not talking about Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC), instead, he was talking about some of the ETH killers in the crypto space He said,
I don’t think @jack is talking about ETH vs BTC here, feels like he is talking about some of the #EthKillers
Moreover, Nailwal made this statement in a form of response and a brief answer to calm the netizen’s disheartening arguments on Dorsey’s tweet. Also, in many ways, it seems that he is defending both BTC and ETH and not the ETH killers.
Below is Jack Dorsey’s statement that has caused a slight misunderstanding among the crypto Twitter community. Reasonably, it could be that netizens understood what Dorsey said from different angles and contexts.
You don’t own “web3. The VCs and their LPs do. It will never escape their incentives. It’s ultimately a centralized entity with a different label. Know what you’re getting into…
Meanwhile, apart from 0xPolygon Co-Founder, many people also shared their views and opinions regarding what Dorsey said. Others mentioned that they strongly disagreed with whatever Dorsey noted in his tweet.
- El Salvador Buys Another 21 Bitcoin to Its Growing Crypto Treasury
- Multichain Raises $60M in Seed Funding Round, Led by Binance Labs
- Crypto.com Becomes Angel City FC’s Exclusive Crypto and NFT Partner
- Analyst Predicts Tremendous Crypto Epic Year for 2022, Netizens Are Happy
- H.E. Justin Sun Wins Blue Origin Auction, Will Fly to Space with Five Crewmates