- BTC, ETH, SHIB, and EverGrow start a bullish trend on the hint of a future in the metaverse.
- Shiba Inu is up 17% today on reports that Robinhood will list it this February.
- EverGrow Coin has confirmed “100%” that it is moving to the metaverse this year.
Bitcoin has risen to over $43,822 in the previous two trading days after dipping below $40,000 on Monday. This is because BTC, Ethereum (ETH), Shiba Inu (SHIB), and EverGrow, are rising on the promise of a future in the metaverse.
An increase in the yield on the US 10-year Treasury yield startled investors around the world, but the world’s largest cryptocurrency BTC has recovered its losses thanks to a general return to positive trends.
In addition, Shiba Inu is up 17% today on reports that Robinhood, a prominent trading app with a user base of over 23 million people, will offer the memecoin as early as February. A comment on Robinhood’s earnings call, when Chief Executive Vlad Tenev claimed they were exploring introducing more coins, preceded the rumour.
SHIBA INU ROBINHOOD LISTING SAID TO COME AS EARLY IN FEB
this is about 6 months too late
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 12, 2022
This week, Ethereum experienced a significant rebound, falling to a low of $10,835, before rising above $12,400. With no new information from the Ethereum camp, it’s evident that as cryptos grow more mainstream, they will experience the same ups and downs as more traditional stocks.
Finally, EverGrow Coin has confirmed “100%” that their project will be moving to the metaverse this year via their official Twitter account.
We’ll make an official announcement with some details in the next week or so…
— EverGrow (@evergrowcoinEGC) January 12, 2022
EverGrow has taken the crypto market by storm since its launch just three months ago, and the news that this fledgling project will bring their highly anticipated crypto-friendly content creation platform, Creator, to the metaverse could be the catalyst that propels this project to new highs this year.
- Interest in Bitcoin Futures ETFs Falls As BTC Price Heads Down
- Verida to Establish a Decentralized Insurance Protocol with Nimble
- Expert Releases Extended UTXO Model on Cardano, Hoskinson Is Happy
- Bribe Protocol Bags $4m Funding, Brings Voter Extractable Value (VEV) to DAO
- The Future of Tokenization: How UWIM is Making Blockchain Accessible to End-Issuers