- Buyaladdin has added ABBC Coin to its payment options.
- To celebrate, Buyaladdin and ABBC are hosting a 100x100x100 Event.
- Buyaladdin also supports Bitcoin and Ethereum payments.
The event is a chance for 100 Buyaladdin users to win $100 each over a period of 100 days. To clarify, the 100 winners will get to shop for products worth $100 using the Buyaladdin app. The event will be daily from 00:00 to 23:59 (GMT +9) starting on May 3 2021 and running for 100 days. Additionally, winners will be announced daily at 10.00 (GMT +9).
However, to participate users must hold at least 1 ABBC as the digital currency will be converted into Event ABBC upon winning. In fact, 1 ABBC will be converted into Event ABBC that winners can use to shop for products worth up to $100.
Event winners will be able to use their Event ABBC to shop from Korean shopping malls on Buyaladdin. Some of the Korean shopping malls include Coupang, 11st street, Auction, and more.
Notably, ABBC Coin is not the first crypto to be added to Buyaladdin. Prior, the shopping app added support for both BTC and ETH. The Buyaladdin team has also indicated that they are working on adding more crypto payments and will soon be expanding to the USA. Also, Buyaladdin is on track to becoming the first shopping app to utilize AI.
- TRON CEO, Justin Sun Net Worth in 2021
- Michael Saylor Says Bitcoin Is Replacing Gold
- Ethereum Price Hits $3000 ATH For the First Time
- Ethereum $358 Billion Market Cap Overtakes Nestle and P&G
- Hollywood Star Invests in Bitcoin 8 Years Ago, a Wise Decision