- ADA gained 3.4% in the last 24 hours where its price on hourly chart formed a bullish view.
- MATIC price had a massive jump for more than 15% in the last 24-hours.
- A constant surge the past few days helped DOGE build some bullish momentum.
Cardano (ADA), despite a steep market down, sustained above $1.5 levels and showed a stable form. Although it experienced a drain, it didn’t revisit its lower levels as trade volume remained in a high position. Clearly, the steady volume implies that user’s interest in ADA helped its price to stabilize.
The price in the hourly chart has also formed a tiny bullish view wherein an uptrend may follow soon after. More so, the RSI levels also touched the upper and lower level but it was able to maintain its movement within the healthy/average zone. Currently, ADA gained 3.4% in the last 24 hours with a $3,552,542,403 trading volume.
In addition, ADA’s resistance levels are at $1.7, while its support levels are at $1.47. As of now, the technical indicators are currently neutral.
Meanwhile, Polygon (MATIC) seems to adopt a silent trend and steep plunges. Regardless, it sustained above $1 levels. It also showed a good tendency to jump towards long positions above $2. Although the recovery path may not be easy, a steady rally will make it successful.
Its resistance levels are at $1.880, while its support levels are at $1.33. Currently, it indicators point out a buy signal.
Last but not the least, we have Dogecoin (DOGE). The meme coin is also gaining a bullish momentum
Ever since Elon Musk’s SNL guesting, it has experienced a narrow trend and hardly goes above $0.34. Every time DOGE attempt hard to go above $0.35, it returns to a $0.326 region.
The good thing is, a remarkable retrace brought the price above $0.32 levels. The green candles called out for a stable rally and a jump in the trading volume. As a result, a constant surge the past few days helped the meme coin to build some bullish momentum. Consequently, an uptrend appeared, and right now, the current price is $0.326 with $1,999,880,094 trading volume in the last 24-hour.
DOGE’s resistance levels are at $0.3487, while its support levels are at $0.3063 with indicators pointing out towards a sell signal.
- Avalanche Ecosystem Fires up From New Partnership
- DeFi Token Launchpad Lemonade Plans to Launch IDO DePo Public Sale
- Crypto Analyst: MicroStrategy Could Sell Its Office Furniture To Buy Bitcoin
- IRS Lurks on Telegram To Bust Illegal Bitcoin Trades
- PARSIQ Raises $3M in Venture Round With Solana and Others