- Adobe’s Behance announces its support for Phantom Wallet.
- The main goal of this support is for people to showcase their Solana NFTs on their profile.
- Solana infrastructure provider, QuickNode, helped build out this feature with Adobe on Solana.
Adobe’s most famous platform for artists and painters Behance announces its support for Phantom Wallets. This update comes in the favor of their users, as they can now showcase their Solana-based NFTs on their Behance profile.
The company announced its new move in a tweet, wherein they explained their new decision briefly. After that, the VP at Adobe William Allen explained further. Behance stated:
We are collaborating with a number of NFT marketplaces including OpenSea, SuperRare, KnownOrigin, and Rarible to make this provenance visible to help protect creators and collectors alike. That same artwork provenance will also be displayed on Behance.
As it’s known now by the crypto community, Ethereum NFTs had a great rule in the past period of time. Yet, with NFTs attracting more people and artists, Solana-based NFTs have shown to be more successful.
Studies show that one Solana transaction uses as little energy as two Google researches, and the transaction fees for Solana NFTs are considered to be remarkably low compared to other transaction fees such as Ethereum’s.
It is also shown that it’s simple for a creator to mint a 1/1 on Solana using tools like Holaplex and even set their own store. For the more technically inclined, metaplex gives you full technical control.
In other news, QuickNode, the Web3 developer platform, and Solana infrastructure provider help with building out the new feature on Behance, pushing this whole process a step further into the future.
A lot of artists have been investing in NFTs, rather than the audience they have, the NFT fans, and the crypto community in general. Meaning, a great platform such as Behance with its users and fans can make a great difference in the NFT world and the crypto community.
- Binance Launches Crypto Payment Solution Bifinity
- ‘Swiss Target’ on Russian Crypto HODLers After SWIFT Debar
- Grayscale’s Crypto Fund Attracts Capital Despite Underperformance
- USDT Whales Increase Buying Power By 7% in the Last Month Alone
- Poolz Finance Forges Alliance With Crypto Liquidity Hub Kyber Network