- Hybrix protocol enables one single token to exist on all ledgers.
- Its native token HY can transfer across ledgers without needing an LP.
- It also offers its own wallet where users can store their own cryptocurrencies.
Launched in 2020, its protocol enables one token to exist on all ledgers. In its aim to be borderless, it does not restrict itself to any single distributed blockchain, DAG, or another digital ledger. Talk about borderless transactions!
Its native token, HY, offers a unique service in that it can transfer across ledgers without needing a liquidity provider. In addition to this, it also offers low fees and streamlined swapping.
The Hybrix system ensures autonomy, giving users free rein to manage their activities. Not just this but it is also introducing its own wallet with which users will be able to store different cryptocurrencies that they own. They can also perform transactions with different coins.
Some of its best features include:
- Ledger system transparency
- Efficient storage system
- A sending/receiving address and ID number assigned to every transaction
Users can find the HY token listed on the Biki exchange. To buy go to: https://www.biki.cc/en_US/trade/HY_USDT
At a time when crypto’s future lies in the interchain, where all blockchains will ultimately connect and offer interoperable services, Hybrix will lead the transition from single to multi-platform trading. Combining the strengths of each blockchain, the platform is sure to offer a unique and futuristic experience.