- Altair Crowdloan is now live on Centrifuge Chain and Kusama.
- Early participants will earn a 10% bonus on top of the earning rate of 400 AIR : 1 KSM.
- For users’ convenience, the company has outlined three ways to participate.
Altair has just gone live on Centrifuge chain and Kusama for its Crowdloan. Altair is collaborating with industry-leading infrastructure built by Centrifuge. It will finance real-world assets (RWA) on the Centrifuge chain to test out their new experimental features before they go live.
Altair is bringing a platform that aims to become the network for users who want to test the bounds of asset financing. With Altair, they can tokenize their most experimental assets and finance them.
Altair is built for risk-takers and innovators who dare to push the limits of DeFi: powered by the AIR token.
Further, Altair, named after one of the fastest spinning stars in the galaxy, is also a bridge from Centrifuge to Kusama. Participants in the Altair crowdloan will earn AIR for locking up KSM during the event.
Participation Details for Altair Crowdloan Event
- The earning rate is stated to be 400 AIR per KSM locked for full parachain slot duration of 48 weeks.
- Beyond this, the first 250 participants will also earn a 10% bonus on top of this reward.
- Users can claim these on Altair once the launch process is complete.
- Finally, 25% of the total reward will be unlocked and the remaining will be distributed to crowdloan participants over the length of the parachain slot.
How to Contribute KSM to the Altair Crowdloan
KSM holders can contribute to the Altair Crowdloan in several different ways:
- Directly to the Altair website
- Directly on Kusama
- Through on exchange
In fact, Altair has also partnered up with two leading exchanges: OKex and Kraken to allow their users to contribute directly to the crowdloan.