- Amasa announces it will host its dual IDO on Trustpad and Chainboost.
- This will occur from September 28 to September 30, 2021.
- Also, Amasa will work with Genesis Shards for a pre-IDO NFT release.
Amasa seems to work steadily on its community engagement campaign. Just earlier, Amasa announced that its dual IDO will be hosted on both Trustpad and Chainboost, which will last from September 28 to September 30, 2021. What’s more, as a part of its campaign, Amasa will work with Genesis Shards for a pre-IDO NFT (non-fungible token) release.
In detail, the dual IDO will be the public’s perfect opportunity to acquire $AMAS governance tokens. More so, this will allow holders to drive the direction of the project by submitting and voting on proposals. Further, this can result in the platform’s future other developments like fees and rewards adjustment, new portfolio options, and treasury fund deployment.
According to Amasa, Uniswap will list $AMAS — making a broader crypto community access the token after the IDO. Moreover, three powerhouse launchpads will offer a total of 3.75 million $AMAS tokens at $0.08 a piece. Genpad will handle 16.7% ($50,000) of the $AMAS allocation, while Trustpad and Chainboost will each manage a 41.65% allocation ($125,000), respectively.
Will Birks, the Core Contributor of the project, said in the announcement:
Amasa is being built to help make Web 3.0 and DeFi more accessible and valuable to anyone. Wealth decentralization is our driving purpose. We want more value from online activities for the 99%, and less captured by the 1%. Our aim is to provide a user-first model that helps anyone get the benefits of Web 3.0 and DeFi without having to navigate all the complexity. This remains a constant value proposition in a hyper-rapidly evolving space.
To note, Amasa provides a way to combine, stabilize and amplify micro income streams. This includes play to earn gaming, ad viewing, data sharing, content creation, etc. All these create a new type of investment ecosystem for the users of Amasa, as well as a new significance in micro income streams.
- South Korea Delays Proposed Crypto Taxes to 2023
- Largest US Movie Theatre AMC Accepts ETH, LTC, and BCH as Payments
- Reward-Based Music App — Geojam, Integrates Constellation Network
- MicroStrategy Issues a Response to FASB’s 2021 ‘Invitation to Comment’
- PrimeXBT Lists Seven World-Class Crypto Assets: SOL, DOT, DOGE, ADA, And More