- According to the Fantom Foundation, Afghanistan Railway Authority will now use its technology.
- Fantom has set out to implement blockchain-based tools to support Afghanistan’s digitization program.
Fantom Foundation has expressed excitement in a tweet for the Afghanistan Railway Authority (ARA). According to the tweet, Fantom said that the country’s Railway Authority will now use its technology for their services.
Besides, Fantom said that they are ready to implement blockchain tools as part of the country’s digitization program. Notably, Fantom said that this opportunity will mainly help them in upgrading ARA’s technology.
We’re very excited to announce that Fantom’s technology will be used by the Afghanistan Railway Authority.
As part of the digitization of Afghanistan program, Fantom will implement blockchain tools and perform a technological upgrade for the ARA. pic.twitter.com/O5z0CqBJXP
— Fantom Foundation (@FantomFDN) April 5, 2021
Also, the Afghanistan Railway Authority knows that Fantom will ensure a high transparency level for their services. Moreover, ARA believes that Fantom will bring much more efficiency for its customers under this joining.
Meanwhile, ARA functions as a government entity that generates revenue for the country. What is more, the ARA replied to Fantom’s tweet and gave a special thanks to SKChain Advisors and Sekandari Barek for giving the opportunity.
On the other hand, Fantom Foundation recently announced in a tweet about their meeting with Afghanistan’s Ministry of Urban Development and Lands. Talking about the meeting, Fantom disclosed that Afghanistan is considering adopting Fantom Technology for its national digitization event.
- Kimchi Premium Drives Bitcoin Over $68,000 in South Korea
- Indian Crypto Exchange WazirX Experiences Network Outage
- MicroStrategy Holds Almost 100K BTC, After Recent Purchase
- Jim Davidson Bitcoin: Has He Invested in Bitcoin Trading Systems?
- Top 5 Crypto Price Analysis: BTC, ETH, BNB, DOT, and ADA (March 29 – April 4)