- Autonomy Network integrates AutoSwap dApp with Trader Joe and Avalanche.
- AutoSwap dApp to manage the risk and boost returns of users.
- Autonomy Network prepares for its Initial DEX Offering (IDO) in February.
Decentralized automation protocol, Autonomy Network has officially integrated its AutoSwap dApp with Trader Joe and Avalanche. Based on the information obtained by CoinQuora, the platform’s AutoSwap feature is the first-ever dApp to offer limit order, stop loss, impermanent loss protection, and recurring payment features for Avalanche-based DEXes.
Furthermore, Trader Joe users can also benefit from the limit orders and stop losses feature of the AutoSwap dApp.
Blue, the Marketing Lead at Trader Joe, explained,
Advanced trading features have been built on top of Trader Joe using Autonomy, unlocking the ability for the Trader Joe community to enhance and automate their trading experience, using limit orders and stop losses.
The AutoSwap dApp seeks to provide users with the best way to manage risk and boost returns without having to spend their whole time monitoring the market. To be specific, traders can maximize the technology of Autonomy and automate their orders to stay active in the market anytime of the day.
On the other hand, Autonomy is the first fully decentralized and permissionless automation tool, powering Web3 builders and developers with on-chain conditional execution. It enables DeFi users to set up arbitrary actions to be triggered under arbitrary conditions, in a decentralized and guaranteed way. Autonomy could integrate with decentralized exchanges, lending protocols, DAO management tools, or even metaverse and NFT projects.
James Key, the founder of Autonomy Network, commented,
Advanced trading features are the key for DEX volume to overtake the volume of centralized exchanges, and it’s awesome to see it happening already with market leaders like Trader Joe already.
Autonomy Network is preparing an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) in February.
- Singaporean GameFi Firm Raises $12M During Seed Funding Round
- Bybit P2P Now Live, Allows Lightning Fast Transaction With No Hidden Fees
- Britain to Halt Deceptive Crypto Adverts in the Country
- Dvision Network Deploys on Polygon Mainnet, Set for 2nd LAND NFT Sale Within Q1 2022
- BitMEX Group Eyes 268-Year-Old German Bank, Signs Purchase Agreement