- Avalaunch and KuCoin have become partners.
- Together they will accelerate the Avalanche Ecosystem with early-stage funding.
- Additionally, all native Avalaunch projects will gain direct consideration for KuCoin listing.
In particular, Avalaunch is eager to start the next phase of its operation. With the listing of XAVA complete, the brand is happy to start working with KuCoin.
While the collaboration will be to join forces with another powerful leader in the industry, it will also help accelerate the Avalanche Ecosystem.
The partnership is also a testament to these two companies as they choose to bet on themselves and their success. Together they aim to move past the conventional answers to discover and offer new promising trends.
Meanwhile, the Avalanche platform is striving to be the next generation in decentralized apps and architecture. Avalaunch is working to enable seamless launches with the core idea of fair and broad distribution.
The platform’s main audience includes teams of confident, informed users whose goals align with long-term application expansion within the Avalanche Ecosystem. Therefore, the platform will help provide a service that builds long-lasting relationships with its users.
On the other hand, KuCoin will provide strong exposure to the project. Along with this, it will also support the platform in building its foundational applications. Moreover, all projects that will launch on Avalaunch will gain a direct line of consideration for a KuCoin listing.
Besides this leverage for KuCoin listing, the partners will also collaborate to offer early-stage funding to promising Avalanche projects. Likewise, the partners hope to see vibrant new energy on its platform. They expect to see millions of new users on the Avalanche platform.
- DeFi Token Launchpad Lemonade Plans to Launch IDO DePo Public Sale
- ADA, MATIC, & DOGE Price Surge – Bull Run or Fake Breakout?
- Crypto Analyst: MicroStrategy Could Sell Its Office Furniture To Buy Bitcoin
- IRS Lurks on Telegram To Bust Illegal Bitcoin Trades
- PARSIQ Raises $3M in Venture Round With Solana and Others