- Ben Armstrong has predicted an $8 price for Cardano.
- According to Armstrong, ADA will achieve the $8 price before the altcoin cycle ends.
- Currently, Cardano price is $1.21.
Cryptocurrency analyst Ben Armstrong has expressed his opinion about Cardano (ADA). According to Armstrong, Cardano’s price will surge to $8 before the altcoin cycle ends.
Discussing ADA, Armstrong gave his Cardano prediction in a YouTube video description titled “BEST Investment in 2021: Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Cardano?”. Also, Armstrong discussed the topic with Crypto Jebb.
Moreover, Armstrong believes that Cardano will reach the $8 price mark by October 31st. He added that, when this happens, institutional interest in ADA will grow even more than what we are seeing now.
I love Cardano. I think Cardano and Ethereum are going to be around for a long time. I think Polkadot factors in somewhere, but I really personally believe more in Ethereum and Cardano. I think that Polkadot has a place, I think Elrond has a place, and Solana has a place, but I think we’re looking at the two giants here and I think they’re going to remain that way.
With that said, Crypto Jebb also stated that Cardano has a maximum supply, unlike Ethereum. This will boost ADA’s potential to be able to do more in the long term.
At the time of writing, Cardano price is $1.21 with a 24h trading volume of $2,422,218,447 according to CoinGecko.
- Algorand and Swingby Partner for Skybridge
- Ripple (XRP) Will Soon Partner With Wanchain
- Peter Brandt Says XRP Could Hit New All-Time High
- Goldman Sachs CEO Foresees “Big Evolution” for Crypto
- IOTEX Price Prediction 2021 – Will IOTX Reach $1 in 2021?