- BiblePay is releasing its upgrade later this week.
- The platform has also just released NFTs for its charity cause.
- The Christian cryptocurrency is now wrapped into the Binance Smart Chain.
BiblePay, the Christian cryptocurrency aimed at funding charities is gearing up for its new update. The update will soon follow later this week. Specifically, the highlights include:
- BiblePay Portfolio Builder – Earn a 20%+ return on your cryptocurrency by holding BiblePay, LiteCoin, Dash, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Z-Cash, and BitcoinCash.
- Trust Wallet Integration – Earn a reward on your Trust Wallet portfolio, and monitor the BiblePay Cryptocurrency Index (weighted index of 10 major cryptocurrencies).
- NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) – We believe we are the first Bitcoin branch to offer NFTs in our core wallet – we provide NFT create, sell, edit, delete, auctions, and a dedicated marketplace for digital goods and a separate Sponsorship area for Orphan NFTs!
- Instant Send and Chainlocks – Each block in our chain is locked with Chain Locks meaning we are highly resistant to PoW attacks.
- Physical Greeting Cards (Christmas, Easter, and Kittens) delivered from your BiblePay core wallet physically to the recipients’ home (we have virtual gift cards too)!
- Binance Smart Chain Wrapped BiblePay (wBBP) has been approved and has gone live. This means wBBP can be utilized in DeFi staking pools (for example, they are listed here: https://yieldfields.finance/pools).
- New Binance Smart Chain Exchange has listed BiblePay (facilitating the transfer from BSC, ETH, and other BSC-20 compatible tokens) for exchange with wBBP: https://exchange.yieldfields.finance/#/swap.
The International DAC (BiblePay), with developers based in Dallas, Texas, is excited for its fourth year in the blockchain space. In particular, the international blockchain (BiblePay) has just released Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). This allows their partner orphanages to create Orphan NFTs which facilitates the sponsorship of orphans directly by users in timespan chunks! Additionally, they have NFTs for digital goods and social media as well.
BiblePay’s Portfolio Builder allows one of 500,000,000 distinct users who source from one of the ten major cryptocurrencies to utilize BiblePay for Retirement Accounts. The portfolio builder pays its recipient about 20% per year in the form of rewards for storing an acceptable partner currency with an equivalent amount of BiblePay in Trust Wallet.
Moreover, the company has also integrated with Trust Wallet for providing its users with a secure, single, decentralized storage place in the mobile wallet to hold their coins.
We are not a custodian, and the private keys remain in control of our users! This is an exciting alternative to Defi, giving our users a high level of security.
The firm also confirms that they now have ChainLocks and LLMQ-based InstantSend. This guarantees that confirmed transactions in seven seconds. Also, ChainLocks provides a high level of security against chain rollbacks and PoW attacks.
The brand’s Greeting Card UI allows its users to send a customized card (with their own paragraphs) delivered to any US address for only $1.00. It also supports CSV batch delivery.
Finally, the firm adds that they have been Wrapped into the Binance Smart Chain! This move allows Defi projects to use wBBP in their liquidity pools. So, it also allows an efficient exchange on the Binance (BSC-20) side between wBBP and BSC compatible coins.
For more information, interested readers can explore BiblePay’s online forum.
Disclaimer: Any information written in this press release does not constitute investment advice. CoinQuora does not, and will not endorse any information on any company or individual on this page. Readers are encouraged to make their own research and make any actions based on their own findings and not from any content written in this press release. CoinQuora is and will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use of any content, product, or service mentioned in this press release.