- Mark Cuban unveils that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in the future.
- Also, he said that ETH 2.0 network upgrade will make ETH exceed BTC.
- Cuban disclosed that he holds more ETH than BTC.
Billionaire investor Mark Cuban has unveiled why he believes that Ethereum (ETH) will surpass the flagship digital currency Bitcoin. According to Cuban, ETH will surely exceed BTC not today but in the future.
Moreover, Cuban even disclosed that he holds more ETH than BTC. Meanwhile, before, Cuban was so doubtful about how crypto will sustain. Instead, he admired Decentralized Finance (DeFi) created via the Ethereum network.
In addition, Cuban even said that he believes Ethereum’s 2.0 network upgrade will boost application development on the Ethereum blockchain. This will strengthen ETH to easily overshadow BTC successfully.
I think the application leveraging smart contracts and extensions on ethereum will dwarf bitcoin. Bitcoin, right now, has evolved to be primarily a store value, and it’s very difficult to use it for anything else… You really have to work a lot harder on bitcoin than you do on ethereum.
In fact, Cuban wants to see the launch of ETH 2.0 in 2022. Furthermore, he notably said, the ETH 2.0 will increase Ethereum use cases. When this happens, it will attract crypto lovers to use Ethereum as a store of value. In addition, Cuban talked about the present crypto craze of non-fungible tokens (NFT) aside from ETH and BTC.
- PayPal CEO: Bitcoin Could Be a Chinese Weapon
- Covalent Decides To Decentralize With Moonbeam
- ZRX Price Prediction 2021 – Will ZRX Hit 2$ in 2021
- Ethereum Popularity on YouTube Surpasses Bitcoin
- Indias’ Crypto Exchange CoinDCX Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Coinbase Mentions Cardano (ADA) As One of the Biggest Crypto