- Binance started the auction for ‘Mr. CZ Punks’ NFT on August 11.
- ‘Mr. CZ Punks’ is designed with Binance CEO’s face.
- The NFT was sold at $ 9802.43 (24.53 BNB)
On Wednesday, Binance started the auction for ‘Mr. CZ Punks’ NFT with the animated face of Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao. The auction has finally ended today with a surprising final bid 24.53 $BNB which equates to $9802.43.
CZ shared his opinion on this NFT via Twitter saying, it’s ‘not bad either’ following some fan-made NFT designs with his face.
— CZ 🔶 Binance (@cz_binance) August 11, 2021
The auction started with the first bid placed by Anonymous_xfcr at 0.4 Binance Coin (BNB). A few hours later the bid came up to 23.5 BNB which equates to $9,070.53 at the time of writing. The final bidder was Anonymous_ommt with 24.53 BNB.
Currently, the BNB Coin is trading at $400.14 according to coinmarketcap with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,708,479,962.
Based on the description of the largest crypto exchange, the piece of work has been made up by combining the AI Image Acquisition and Auto-Graphics Rendering technology. Also, the whole progress is executed by a computer using Mr. CZ’s image.
Furthermore, to make it crypto, they used their own algorithm to pixelize it and saved it as a Graphics Interchange Format (GIF).
- Parami Seals $3M To Boost User Privacy on Web 3
- Simplex, an EU-Licensed Financial Institution Partners With VeChain (VET)
- Cudos Partners with New TV Series HODL and Fan Engagement Token Sator
- Cronos Integrates Band Protocol To Provide Reliable External Data For the DeFi Apps
- ReSource Raises $1.7M to Improve Decentralized Credit Access to Web 3 Companies