- Binance has reduced the pending chats from 80,000 to 10,000.
- The exchange has suffered a lot from its customer support services last month.
- Recently, the exchange launched Binance Online Chat V5.0
The crypto exchange suffered a lot from its customer support services last month. However, the backlogs have been reduced to 10,000 from 80,000. Regardless, Binance CEO mentioned that the quality still needs to be improved.
Changpeng Zhao mentioned,
We/you suffered severely on CS Binance the last few months. Even as new daily chats are still seeing exponential growth, we have managed to reduce the backlog from 80,000 pending chats to about 10,000 now. Quality still needs much improvement. Working on it.
Meanwhile, Binance recently launched its Binance Online Chat V5.0. In this new version of Binance customer support, users can submit their questions and leave the chat window while waiting for an available customer representative to assist them.
Best of all, the Chat V5.0 integrates a notification feature that alerts its customers for the types of feedback that they requested.
However, the Chat V5.0 requires its users to provide relevant documents like screenshots. With this, the support team of Binance could better assist the customers and handle their questions.
Moreover, the Binance crypto exchange enables users to buy, sell, withdraw, and deposit cryptocurrencies. Best of all, the exchange supports many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies.
- Gemini Exchange to List Injective Protocol Soon
- Student Coin Finishes ICO, Plans to Launch on Major DEX
- Jigstack Raised $3M in Funds To Create The DAO of DeFi
- SuperFarm Launches SuperStarter, The CrowdFunding Platform With Pre-Vetted Projects