- Binance Coin (BNB) surged by over 15% in the last 24-hours.
- This surge comes after a multi-year partnership with an Italian football club.
The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance Coin is on fire, surging by over 15% in the last 24-hours. Currently, the BNB token is trading at $460.22 with a 24-hour trading volume of $5,530,493,148, at press time.
The third-largest crypto by market capitalization also saw a surge in its market cap to $76,875,365,519. As of now, the token has a circulating supply of 168,137,036 BNB coins and a maximum supply of 168,137,036 BNB coins.
This momentum comes right after the Binance team announced the 22nd project on Binance Launchpad — Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO). According to the team, the token sale for Lazio Fan Token will begin with the recording of user BNB balances starting on October 14 at 00:00 AM (UTC).
Note that LAZIO is a utility token that offers fans a way to engage with their favorite Italian team. As per Binance, first, LAZIO will be available for Binance users via Binance Launchpad and later via bank card purchases, Spot, and Peer-to-Peer.
In addition, just a few hours after introducing the Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO) token sales on the Binance Launchpad, the firm also announced a multi-year partnership with S.S. Lazio to start the Binance Fan Token platform.
The partnership with the renowned football team, S.S. Lazio, will allow Binance to become the main jersey sponsor for S.S. Lazio.
As a result of this collaboration, LAZIO on the Binance Launchpad will help create a more meaningful fan engagement experience for the club’s supporters — through unique and engagement-based rewards, interactivity, gamification, and more.
- Coinbase to Launch its NFT Marketplace Later this Year
- Bitcoin vs Altcoins: Bitcoin Will Outperform Altcoins in Q4
- ZB CEO Bullish About Bitcoin Price to Reach 4x in the Future
- Raiinmaker Clears Zokyo Rigorous Security Audit, Gears For Coiin Launch
- TrustKeys IDO To Follow As TKblockchain Closes $4 Million Funding Round