- Binance discusses with UAE a plan to pilot its headquarters in the country.
- The exchange mainly talked with officials in Abu Dhabi Global Market, Dubai International Financial Centre, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre.
- This confirms CZ’s statement that they have planned to establish multiple headquarters.
Specifically, Binance held a discussion with economic officials from Abu Dhabi Global Market, Dubai International Financial Centre, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre.
Alongside this, Binance tagged Dubai Financial Services Authority’s Senior official Mark McGinness on a plan for its headquarters. They did this with a mindset to gain approval to kickstart the headquarters in the country.
Looking at its monumental effort these days, Binance wants to establish itself as matured and regulated financial institution. In essence, appearing as a matured crypto exchange can help it drive immense innovations and trust for mainstream adoption compared to what it has today.
Additionally, Binance plan to establish headquarters around the UAE confirms CEO Changpeng Zhao’s (CZ) statement that said,
Binance is stepping up on licensing and compliance procedures and plans to establish multiple headquarters.
On this note, Abu Dhabi Global Market officials commented that the country has a strong love when it comes to new opportunities and innovations. With this, they have rolled out a virtual asset framework to attract and embrace financial technology companies.
According to Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM),
All local and global entities seeking to access opportunities in the region and its “comprehensive” virtual asset regulatory framework is built for exchanges, custodians, intermediaries, and related services. It already has a number of digital assets entities and the ecosystem is growing rapidly.
Since the post is hearsay, we will keep our eyes open and update you if UAE agrees to Binance’s headquarters plan in the country.
- LUNA Continues Bullish Signs, Gears to Hit $100 in 2022?
- Realms of Ethernity Raises $5M From DIG International in Private Token Sale
- MG First Car Maker in India to Launch its NFTs
- OVR Partnered With Threedium to Enhance 3D Assets Capabilities
- Telos EVM Keeps Up With Requirements of Blockchain Tech’s Mass Adoption