- Binance, Huobi, and Bitstamp exchanges have ushered nearly 158 million XRP transactions in the past nine hours.
- The 157.7 million XRP tokens equates to $147,334,103 in fiat currency.
- The transactions occurred in series as 20,215,222 XRP, 60,000,000 XRP, and 77,516,150 XRP.
According to the Whale Alert team, Binance, Huobi, and Bitstamp exchanges have conducted 157.7 million XRP tokens transactions in the past nine hours. Of note, if converted to fiat-based currency, the 157.7 million XRP is equivalent to $147,334,103 with the current price of XRP.
In detail, Whale Alert and one other on-chain analytics platform Bithomp further shared more updates on the matter. Briefly, the transactions occurred in a series as 20,215,222 XRP, 60,000,000 XRP, and 77,516,150 XRP at that time.
From the above transaction, Binance received 77.5 million worth of XRP from Bybit exchange and later sent the 60 million XRP to Huobi exchange. Also, the remaining 20.2 million XRP was sent directly from Bitstamp exchange to BitGo.
Apart from the aforementioned, Ripple has transferred a whopping 100 million XRP to its wallets. Even more, out of the 100K XRP, the company has also sent a staggering amount of 3 million XRP tokens to one of the leading exchanges in China. In line with this, Huobi exchange has also received 1,542,780 XRP.
This transaction from Ripple to Huobi is not the first time in the history of crypto. Rather, such P2P transactions have been going on continuously throughout this year.
- Kokoa Finance Raised $2.3M in Funds to Build Klaytn DeFi
- Top 7 Cryptocurrencies to Pick in Fantasy Contests This Fall
- Bitfinex Suffers System Issues, Stops All Trading Transactions
- NFT Platform, Decentraland is an Early Version of the Metaverse
- Argentinian Soccer Team Boca Juniors Plans to Launch a Club NFT