- Binance announced today it would list SuperRare (RARE).
- The following trading pairs are available now: RARE/BTC, RARE/BNB, RARE/BUSD, and RARE/USDT.
Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume, announced today that it would list SuperRare (RARE). The crypto exchange took it to its Twitter account to share a blog post with its Twitter community.
According to the blog post, the exchange would add support for SuperRare (RARE). It would also open trading for RARE/BTC, RARE/BNB, RARE/BUSD, and RARE/USDT trading pairs. The trading will start on October 11, 2021, at 06:00 (UTC).
In addition to this, the team said that users can now start depositing RARE in preparation for trading. However, withdrawals for RARE will open on October 12, 2021, at 06:00 (UTC).
Moving further, the team urges users to check and view the actual status on the withdrawal page as this withdrawal time is just an estimated time for users’ reference.
Note that SuperRare is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) marketplace for collecting and trading digital artworks. Further, the team added that each NFT is unique and designed by an artist in the network and tokenized as a crypto-collectible digital artwork that users can own and trade.
Moreover, RARE is the governance token of the platform. So, token holders can command key platform parameters, vote on proposed improvements to the network and protocol, and allocate funds from the community treasury.
- Shiba Inu Is Just Getting Started, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Nuclear Engineer, Arrested for Selling Classified Data for Crypto
- Tether Users To Explore the Maldives With USDT on Travala.com
- Wright Craig Declared a Fraud — Judge Not Convinced With His Claims
- Bitmex CEO Says 5 Countries Will Accept BTC As Legal Tender Before 2022 Ends