- The Binance NFT marketplace launches this Thursday, June 24
- It will feature Andy Warhol’s original work
Binance announced that it would launch the Binance NFT marketplace this Thursday, June 24. The Binance team announced that on the company’s official blog.
The firm said that its Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) would feature exclusive collectibles. This includes some of your favorite artists and creators. Also, the team noted that they worked hard for this event. So, they will deliver what they think will be the ultimate, no-compromise NFT experience.
Further, they added that there’s something for everyone, whether you’re an avid collector, creator, or new to NFTs.
More so, Binance calls this first event auction ‘Genesis’. The event then will feature newly digitized NFT artwork from Salvador Dali. And also a tribute to Andy Warhol’s original works. So to announce the launch, Binance said,
To celebrate the launch of Binance NFT, we’re paying homage to pioneering artists Andy Warhol and Salvador Dali, whose innovative approach to art mirrors the spirit of today’s NFT landscape.
More so, the team said that they pay tribute to Warhol’s pioneering work. They do this with a community artist’s tribute to Warhol’s original artwork. Besides, Binance also added that the recreation series would be open on June 24. And it will have an exclusive run of 100 NFTs. The winner will also get the physical art piece sent by Apenft.
In addition, Binance said the auction for the ‘Genesis’ collection starts on June 24 at 10 AM (UTC +8). And it will last for 5 days.
- GPU Prices Fall in China Amid Rising Crypto Mining Bans
- BTC To Dip to 15k and Bounce to 80k Says Sublime Traders
- Charles Hoskinson Wants Cardano and Dogecoin Partnership
- Bitcoin Tumbles as China Escalates Crypto Mining Crackdown
- TrueUSD Integrates with Signature Bank’s Blockchain-based Payments Platform, Signet™