- Binance signs agreement with Dubai World Trade Centre to establish its crypto hub in the country
- With the MoU, Binance will develop a world-class digital assets ecosystem for long-term economic growth in Dubai
Binance exchange has announced that they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Dubai World Trade Centre Authority (DWTCA) to set up its crypto hub for global virtual assets in Dubai.
Through digital advancement, Binance will provide intuitive crypto support for Dubai. It will unveil all these innovations under their inaugural MoU agreement with the Dubai World Trade Centre Authority (DWTCA). Moreover, Binance exchange has committed to building a world-class virtual assets ecosystem for long-term economic growth in Dubai.
Interestingly, on its shift to the country, Binance strongly believes that Dubai’s love and passion for crypto can trigger UAE and the world economy positively. To come out with flying colours, Binance will participate actively in a knowledge-sharing ecosystem. To do this, the exchange will seek help from global regulators with the sense of progressive Virtual Asset regulations.
Its goal is to become a suitable crypto hub to support digital asset exchanges and businesses that provide blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) services. Additionally, in doing this, Binance has a common sense to help cryptos to become licensed in Dubai.
Furthermore, the DWTCA approved Binance crypto hub establishment a few days after Binance announced its discussion with the UAE regulators about their headquarters plan in the country.
- XRP’s Market Price Soars Ahead of Sologenic Airdrop
- Social Media App Chingari Ranks as India’s #1 on Google Play
- ‘Merry Christmas with Baby Santa’—Its BSC Token Now Available
- Kintsugi Launch Merge Testnet, Enables Post-Merge Ethereum Experiment
- The White Whale IDO “The BOOTSWAP” Fetches $27M of Protocol-owned Assets