- Binance will assist Pundi X (NPXS) with its token conversion.
- These tokens conversions will mainly occur in April.
- Binance will cancel all pending orders and delist NPXS/USDT and NPXS/USDT trading pairs.
In the coming month, Pundi X (NPXS) token will change to Pundi X (PUNDIX). Due to this, Binance has pledged that it will give intuitive support for the said token transfer plan.
According to Binance, it will hold all NPXS/USDT trading activities at exactly 2021-04-01 02:00 (UTC). Also, on the next day at 02:00 (UTC), Binance will automatically issue a settlement to everyone trading the Pundi X (NPXS) token.
Right after the settlement, Binance will cancel all pending orders and delist NPXS/USDT trading pairs. However, this does not mean that Binance will not do NPXS/USDT trading again. It will announce another relisting later.
Continuously, Binance will suspend NPXS deposits and withdrawals on 2021-04-05 00:00 (UTC). For this reason, Binance advised all users to exercise patience for their NPXS deposits and withdrawal processing in the given period.
At the same time, Binance said that it would not credit NPXS deposits into users’ accounts if they don’t follow the given time properly. In addition, at 2021-04-05 04:00 (UTC), Binance will delist NPXS/ETH and NPXS/USDT trading pairs.
Of note, Binance will restore all NPXS balances and share PUNDIX to all qualified users at 1,000 NPXS = 1PUNDIX ratio. Binance will then allow PUNDIX/ETH and PUNDIX/USDT spot trading at 2021-04-09 04:00 (UTC) to be precise.
Furthermore, users must wait for the PUNDIX deposit and withdrawals announcement soon after the token swap is done. After this, users will have the option to swap NPXS for PUNDIX tokens.
- PayPal CEO Tests Out New Crypto Checkout Feature
- imToken Raises Over $30m in Series B Investment Round
- Afghanistan Gov’t Considers Adopting Fantom Technology
- Litecoin Price Prediction Forecast — How Much Will LTC Be Worth In 2021?