- MAS added Binance on the Investor Alert List
- Binance continues to be the number one exchange
Binance, one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, continues to be in the hot seat of some countries around the world. This time, Binance catches the attention of the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS). In detail, MAS placed Binance.com on the Singapore central bank’s Investor Alert List. Indeed, this event caught the attention of Binance and shocked its community in the country.
In the past months, the Binance exchange has been targeted by several countries around the world. These countries stated that the Binance exchange did not have the proper documentation to operate in their respective country. As a result, Binance was forced to pull over some of its services in different countries around the world.
On the other hand, the exchange continues to stand strong despite the left and right attacks that Binance takes every day. In fact, the Binance exchange continues to rank first in the top crypto exchanges of CoinGecko. In particular, the exchange records a 24-hour trading volume amounting to almost $30 billion. This is a strong number that makes Binance sit on the top spot.
Moreover, these issues about exchanges are not new in the crypto world. In other words, the crypto world has already faced countless challenges like this in the past years. Therefore, we can expect that these kinds of events will not stop the crypto world, especially the crypto exchanges, from providing good services to its users.
- Binance Under MAS Investor Alert List
- Crypto Institution Cabital Secures $4 Million In Seed Round
- Dogecoin Foundation Asks Copycat ‘Dogecoin 2.0’ to Change its Name
- Online Crypto Lending Company Sued for Fraud, US Regulator Reports
- Virtue Poker’s Online Charity Tournament Will Feature Famous Personalities