- Binance.US prepares to list Polkadot (DOT) soon.
- The listing will occur at 8:00 AM EST / 5:00 AM PST.
- Right after the listing, traders can trade DOT/USD and DOT/USDT pairs.
Binance.US has just announced that it will soon list Polkadot (DOT) on its crypto platform today. As per what the announcement says, shortly after the listing, Binance.US will open a live trading section on DOT/USD and DOT/USDT pairs.
This will eulogize traders with an interactive and eye-catching trading experience while having immense exposure to Polkadot services. Timely, the listing event has been scheduled to occur flexibly at exactly 8:00 am EST / 5:00 am PST.
As the entire crypto world awaits the Polkadot listing, traders can deposit their DOT holdings in preparation for trading. You can solemnly do this by visiting the Binance.US platform with more follow-ups to cover the steps and deposit.
Additionally, without depriving traders of their withdrawal right, Binance.US has pledged that it will enable withdrawal right after the trading goes live. With no secret, it is worth mentioning that this listing implementation will be one of the best achievements that Polkadot has garnered so far.
Also, as the news reaches the crypto market, clearly the Polkadot community and its supporters may be in a happy mood. Polkadot is a network of blockchains that interconnect other blockchains through the project’s main “relay chain” to provide cross-chain interoperability and communication service to everyone.
- This Crypto Mobile Application Makes Trading Easy
- DeFi-based Wallet Ambire Raises $2.5M in Funding Round
- Dual Cityzen — Powerful Web3 Community Framework for Influencers
- Coinbase Engineer, Craig Hammel Joins Moralis as a Senior Tech Advisor
- Blockchain-Based Defence Gaming Protocol CryptoVsZombie raises $1.7 Million