- Bingbon rebranded to BingX.
- BingX to continue working on innovative trading solutions.
- BingX set to launch new trading pairs.
Bingbon, a widely-known social trading and cryptocurrency platform, has successfully rebranded and revamped its corporate structure. Now called BingX, the company has built a reputable reputation as one of the leading copy trading platforms in the digital asset industry.
With its new name, BingX plans to continue developing innovative social trading solutions. Through this, the acceleration of open value transfer and empowerment of an engaging and accessible crypto trading experience is made possible.
Meanwhile, the social and crypto platform also revealed a fresh logo that embodies Bingbon’s legacy. It seeks to prophesize the next chapter of cryptocurrency trading while becoming the best place to enjoy an improved trading experience.
BingX’s Communication Manager Elvisco Carrington further explained:
A lot of thought processes and planning went into the creation of the name, BingX. It’s a name that resonates and is capable of transcending through time; one that can adapt to the ever-changing crypto climate and is easy for the international community to digest, especially for our target community – all kinds of users from beginners to crypto OGs.
What is important to note is that BingX signals seriousness. We want our exchange to be one of the top exchanges, without leaving any doubts or uncertainties in the minds of users and interest groups like top crypto media, crypto journalists, stakeholders, and potential investors.
With licenses in North America, Australia, and other regions, BingX will continue promoting its pioneer trading feature. This lets users connect with expert traders and leverage smarter investment strategies.
In addition, the social and crypto exchange is launching new trading pairs. Improvements, upgrades, and new innovative products are also in the works for an enhanced user expedition.
- Half of the Users on Uniswap V3 Suffer Negative Returns, Study Shows
- Shiba Inu Flips CRO, OKB, and BEST, Becomes the Biggest ERC-20 holding
- Gather Cloud: Pulling Processing Power Under a Local Decentralized Network
- The Hidden Meaning Behind the Rebrand of Facebook, Decentralised Socials and the Metaverse
- Meme Coins Are Slowly Dominating the Crypto Space—Here’s Why