- Helsinki and Finland has installed immense Bitcoin ATMs.
- Users can now trade cash directly for crypto and vice versa locally.
- This confirms how BATMs are taking over the world.
Stores in Helsinki and Finland have installed Bitcoin (BTC) ATMs all around them, according to a tweet from Bitcoin Archive. To make payment in BTC, users can now trade cash directly for crypto and vice versa locally smoothly and easily in the country.
— Bitcoin Archive 🗄🚀🌔 (@BTC_Archive) December 11, 2021
Seamlessly, the widespread use of Bitcoin ATMs and their presence are gradually becoming rampant and uncontrolled, even in the world. In fact, from nowhere, the likes of BATMs and their dominance have monumentally amassed a huge user-based interest in the crypto market.
Moreover, users should note that the installed Bitcoin ATMs are standalone, meaning that there is not any third-party supervision from anyone when using them.
As said earlier, apart from trading cash with crypto, interested users can purchase Bitcoin using their ATMs or debit card. Best of all, with their vast possibilities and offerings, the machines allow traders to buy several other cryptos and coins in just a few steps at the terminal.
Reacting to Bitcoin Archive, people shared their testimonies and their experience on BATM. Many people said that they prefer using Bitcoin ATMs to any other means of crypto payment because of its few steps.
On the other hand, others also mentioned that they love the smooth-operation of BATM but it comes with high fees. Furthermore, the netizens also questioned whether the Bitcoin ATMs take care of KYC or not.
- Can EverGrow Coin Be the Next SHIBA INU?
- How Gaming Transforms the Crypto Trading Landscape
- Bitcoin Jumps Over $50K Rallying on the Highest Inflation in 40 Years
- AscendEX Suffers ERC-20, BSC, and Polygon Token Breach in Its Hot Wallet
- India PM Says Crypto Can Empower Democracy Despite His Twitter Account Hack