- Bitcoin prices have experienced some notable volatility.
- Bitcoin fell to almost $43k but it enjoyed a quick recovery, rising above $47,000.
- The crypto community is eyeing BTC at $50k and the next bull run.
However, the largest crypto by market cap touched $47,000 again on Friday as changing behavior continued to hint at the next bull run. Last two days, the crypto was trading at around $44,000. And this recent price surged triggered the crypto community to eye BTC at $50k and the next bull run.
Market Speculations: Can Bitcoin Maintain Its Bullish Run & Break $50K?https://t.co/eCAjc0w8Sb
— CoinMarketCap (@CoinMarketCap) August 19, 2021
While bitcoin fell to almost $43,000, it enjoyed a quick recovery, rising above $47,000 within a few days of hitting its monthly low. Since then, it has been swinging within a fairly tight range between $44,000 and $48,000.
This comes after a mixed weekend that saw both a run on $48,000 and a major rejection at that level. Thus, it hints that Bitcoin is already back, having made up all of its losses.
With situations vastly promising for continued strength, it may only be a matter of time before BTC hits $50k again and the next impulse move reshapes the BTC/USD spot market.
Yesterday, CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., Peter Schiff, admitted Bitcoin’s (BTC) price could rise to $100,000k. Therefore, he regrets not buying some in 2011.
- Top Altcoins of The Day: ADA, GRT, and CHSB
- Twitter and Square CEO — Jack Dorsey, Now Mining Bitcoin
- Cardano (ADA) Sets a New ATH, Forming Pattern For Another One
- ABEY To Launch XSWAP: A Decentralized Crypto Exchange on ABEYCHAIN
- Coinbase CEO Says The Company Is Adding $500M in Crypto To its Balance Sheet