- Bitcoin has reached 6% of the US dollar size.
- Moreover, this has increased BTC market value to over $1 trillion.
The value of Bitcoin has now reached 6% of the US dollar size.
Of note, this has drastically increased Bitcoin’s market value to over $1 trillion in the crypto space. However, Bitcoin’s $1 trillion achievements came when BTC was trading at $54.000 per crypto.
The age of advanced technologies and we are their pinnacle.
Be with us, become a part of the future!!!!!
It is here – //.tesla-case.com,..
— ，Тésla ☄️ (@nyanners_desu) April 5, 2021
Looking at Tesla’s tweet, the Bitcoin $1 trillion movements could be a result of increased adoption of BTC by major investors and companies.
On the other hand, Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced that the company is now accepting Bitcoin payment for its services. As a result, this has paved the way for Tesla customers to make purchases of Tesla goods using Bitcoin.
Besides accepting BTC transactions, Elon disclosed that Tesla is now using internal and open source software as it operates Bitcoin nodes directly.
Apart from Tesla, CFO Ned Segal disclosed that Twitter is planning to add Bitcoin to its balance sheet. Segal further said that Twitter may be the second major company to purchase Bitcoin after Tesla’s $1.5 billion BTC investment.
Bitcoin price is $58,617 with a 24hr trading volume of $56,400 at the time of writing, according to CoinGecko.
- Bitcoin and Crypto Market Smashes Through $2 Trillion
- Concordium Launches DevX Initiative to Support Rust Devs
- Two Coinbase Employees Get Married On Ethereum Blockchain
- Cardano Beats ETH, DOT in Github Highest Development Activity
- Winding Tree’s ORGiD Bot Revolutionizes Identity Verification on the Blockchain