- Bitcoin price will reach $200,000 at the end of 2021 according to analyst Lark Davis
- In a Tweet, Davis showed a pattern showing the trajectory of BTC price
- He predicts that at the end of 2021, there will be another bull run
— Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark) March 12, 2021
In the Tweet, Davis showed a year-on-year pattern of the price movements of Bitcoin. In the image, he shared that Bitcoin always starts will a bull run, followed by a bear market, and lastly, it will have some time to accumulate.
With the recent pattern trends, Davis believes that Bitcoin already went through the cycle and is set for another bull run at the end of the year.
Lark Davis is a crypto analyst with over 100k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on his YouTube channel. In his bio, he wrote that he is a “bitcoin and crypto investor whose mission is to help you make money and grow your wealth.”
Davis also recently conducted a survey on Twitter where respondents voted that the bull run is not over. Over 70% of the respondents voted for the “No, just a correction” option.
- THETA and Theta Fuel Price Hit New ATH
- Chainlink Partners with Illuvium and TrueFi
- Petition Filed to Allow The Bank of France to Buy Bitcoin
- Microstrategy Buys BTC Again — 262 in Total for $15 Million
- Atari Partners With Bondly to Create Unique NFTs Collectibles
- Infowars Owner Alex Jones Lost Laptop Containing 10K Bitcoins