The Blockchain Expo North America Virtual conference is a two-day event happening on November 4-5, 2020. This virtual technology event is for technology professionals seeking to explore the latest innovations within the blockchain ecosystem.
Over 4,000 attendees joining from across the globe. In line with this, over 40 speakers will provide their insights and share their industry knowledge and real-life experiences about blockchain technology solutions across every industry.
Key industries that are set to be disrupted by blockchain in the coming years include retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, and real estate.
A glimpse of Blockchain Expo North America Virtual guest speakers
- Gari Singh — Chief Technology Officer at IBM Blockchain
- Johan Toll — Vice President | Head of Digital Assets at Nasdaq Market Technology
- Brian Behlendorf — Executive Director at Hyperledger
- Andrew Peel — Head of Digital Asset Markets at Morgan Stanley
- Rahul Vijay — Uber’s Head of Global Connectivity Supply Chain & Operations
Some of Blockchain Expo North America’s 2019 speakers
- Jack Platts — Head of Collaborations at Web3 Foundation
- Carl Stjernfeldt — Head of Corporate Development – Americas at Shell New Energies
- Tom Willis — Board Director, Intel at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Justin Schmidt — Vice President | Head of Digital Asset Markets at Goldman Sachs
- Leandro Nunes — Vice President, Product Development & Innovation at Mastercard
For tickets and more information, visit the official website of Blockchain Expo North America.
Disclaimer: The CoinQuora team is not a part of this event’s organizers. We are not endorsing any information on any company or individual on this page. Hence, we are only providing comprehensive information based on the organizer’s provided details. CoinQuora is and will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by participating in this event. All questions/clarifications/suggestions should be directed to the organizing team.