- South Korea’s BNK Busan plans to offer banking services to crypto exchanges
- Busan.com reports that BNK Busan is conducting competitor research
- BNK Busan also considers offering services to small and medium-sized exchanges
Now, another major bank named BNK Busan Bank is examining opportunities to provide banking services for crypto exchanges. The bank recently launched a program that consists of visiting competitors’ banks that already offer services to crypto exchanges.
In an article published by Busan.com, it was reported that the BNK Busan started their research on how their competitors are dealing with crypto exchanges.
In South Korea, banks that offer fiat services to the crypto businesses will soon be bound by laws that compel them to use the Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification.
Because of this, BNK Busan is examining how this system works to give itself an opportunity to offer this service in the future.
According to a report published by Bitcoin.com, “Exchanges like Bithumb already have arrangements with the NH Nonghyup Bank for implementing such a system.”
- Billionaire Dalio Believes Bitcoin May Be Banned in The US
- ERC-20 Is Primed to Change The Global Financial Landscape
- Avanti Financial Raised $37 Million to Create an Institutional Crypto Bank