- White House, one of the world’s largest DNM, has announced its retirement plans.
- It is also the world’s biggest Monero-accepting DNM.
- Its administrators say the White House has already “reached its goal.”
The world’s second-largest DNM (Darknet Market), White House, reveals that it is planning to close its doors soon. At the moment, its user registration and orders have already been disabled. White House’s administrators expressed this news in a DNM forum — Dread.
To note, the Dark Market has already been seized by global law enforcement. Because of this, White House became the world’s second-largest DNM just after Russia’s behemoth — Hydra. In addition, White House, alongside the DNM Archetyp Market, are the only two DNMs that accept XRM. This means White House vendors only accept one digital currency on the marketplace — which is Monero (XRM).
However, White House administrators announced its retirement plan. The team made this decision voluntarily. They say, “We have reached our goal and now, according to plan, it’s time for us to retire”. Further emphasizing,
All market rules are still in effect so users should not try to take advantage of the situation and scam, the feedback system is still working and will be shared with Recon and other markets. Because this week’s featured listings and stickies won’t generate any revenue, vendors who paid for them will be refunded via their market wallet[s]. Vendors can now advertise the markets where they operate on their vendor profiles however direct contacts are still disallowed.
The team also mentioned that effective immediately, user registration and orders have already been disabled. However, other functions like withdrawals are still working per usual.
“We will keep the market online for a limited time until open orders are finalized, disputes handled, and coins [were] withdrawn. We don’t know how long that will take but don’t expect to come back 6 months from now and find the market up.” the team concluded.
- Bistroo Network Solves Restaurant-Food Delivery Problems
- VeChain’s NFT Project: VIMworld Launches Its Own Discord Server
- The Crypto Market Goes Parabolic, OMG May Hit The Moon Soon?
- COMP Community Enjoys Rewards Over $90M, COMP CEO Humbled
- Investors Now Moving To Solana and Cardano As Ethereum Loses Steam