- dApps have become the new buzzword of the crypto-world in the past 3 years.
- Introducing BSCFomo Project, a hybrid ROI dAPP built on the Binance Smart Chain Network.
- Investing through BSCFomo can be done in only a few simple steps.
dApps or Decentralized Applications have become a buzzword in the crypto-world over the past 3 years. dApps refer to blockchain-based applications running on decentralized networks and using their resources. dApps don’t have a central point of failure, open-source code, and work with a decentralized consensus mechanism. Additionally, the downtime of dApps is also nonexistent. dApps are resistant to interference by corporations, governments, or individuals because of their decentralization.
Recently, ROI Dapps have been gaining investor attention. These dApps claim a return on investment which users can withdraw at any time through smart contracts. ROD dApps such as the BSCFomo project are gaining attention.
Introducing the BSCFomo Project
BSCFomo is a hybrid ROI dApp project built on the Binance Smart Chain Network. Developers behind the project chose the Binance Smart Chain Network for its mature investors, cheaper transaction fees, and larger audience. Furthermore, Binance Smart Chain is beneficial for investors as ROI dApps are normally high-risk investments.
The goal behind the project is to ensure investors have financial time and freedom without being hindered by current economic crises. BSCFomo is well-positioned to become an in-demand ROI dApp by tapping into the bear cryptocurrency market.
Features of BSCFomo
- The BSCFomo ROI dApp has plenty of features differentiating it from other ROI dApps.
- Investors can deposit any amount above 0.05BNB as there is no maximum capped amount.
- Investors can withdraw the profit without any fee.
- Investors can get up to 200% daily for 1-28 days on their staked BNB token
- Users get a ‘hold bonus’ if they don’t make daily withdrawals. This is an extra bonus that gives investors more profit.
- Hold-bonus add 0.1% per 2 days, max is 1.5%.
- The referral bonus will auto-send in the wallet.
- BSCFomo allows users to calculate profits with a calculator feature.
- Users can withdraw at any time if they use capitalization of interest. Withdrawals are only available after the end of a user’s deposit.
- Investment plants: There are two types of tariff plans containing different periods and percentages of profitability.
How to start investing at BSCFomo?
Users need either a MetaMask or Trust Wallet application before investing at BSCFomo. Before integrating a MetaMask wallet, users have to complete the following steps:
- Open the MetaMask browser extension at the top right corner of the browser
- Access ‘settings’ by clicking the logo of the user account at the top right of the MetaMask App.
- Click on the ‘network’ tab, and then click ‘add network’.
- Fill up the necessary information such as ‘Network Name, New RPC URL, CHAIN ID, Symbol, and Block Explorer URL. To add Binance Smart Chain, users can find the information on the official website
- Connect to the MetaMask wallet by clicking on the current network, and then on Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Getting started at BSCFomo is simple and straightforward as visiting https://bscfomo.app/ and completing the following steps:
- Decide on the number of funds you want to invest.
- Check to see whether the amount is sufficient for your investment — inclusive of gas fees.
- Use the profit calculator provided by BSCFomo to have an idea about the ROI at the end of the tenor.
- Once ready, click on the ‘invest’ button on the website to begin the deposit process.
dApps aren’t reliant on any single authority implementing smart contracts. P2P systems ensure that decentralized systems work despite the stop of significant parts of the network. ROI dApps such as FantomFomo aim to maximize the returns of their investors. As a result, this new generation of ROI dApps provides an incentive to a different class of crypto investors and enthusiasts to expand the network.
Disclaimer: CoinQuora does not, and will officially not endorse any company or individual on this sponsored article. Any information published in this sponsored article does not equal financial advice. We encourage everyone to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.