- Money On Chain celebrates its 2nd anniversary of bringing DeFi to the Bitcoin network.
- So far, BTC holders have experienced up to 25% returns through BPro holdings.
- BPro holders are enrolled in the MoC Liquidity Mining Program to earn MoC tokens.
Money On Chain is marking the two-year milestone of bringing decentralized money to the Bitcoin network. The protocol which enables the creation of stablecoin tokens excitedly reveals that in the past two years of its debut it has seen astonishing growth.
Max Carjuzaa, co-founder and contributor reaffirm,
The past two years have demonstrated the robustness and outstanding performance of the model, even in the most adverse market scenarios. What Money On Chain promised at launch has been successfully delivered and keeps growing.
This success resulted in several products being launched, including DoC, the first Bitcoin-based stablecoin. Furthermore, BTC holders have seen up to a 25% return on their BPro holdings, making BPro an intriguing alternative for customers looking to put their bitcoin to work.
The BPro is the protocol’s flagship offering, a token created for Bitcoin holders who want to rent their BTC position for free leverage, passive income, and more flexibility. DoC token holders can access the BPro asset, which has superior performance than bitcoin.
BPro holders can also earn passive revenue from rBTC awards, which are paid for by traders who undertake leveraged activities. BTCx pays all of its interest to BPro, ensuring that the token’s value rises over time. Bpro also contributes 0.25% of its worth to the MoC protocol on an annual basis.
Furthermore, BPro holders are automatically enrolled in the MoC Liquidity Mining Program, which allows them to earn MoC tokens simply by holding, and through the MoC token, Money On Chain staking awards have accrued an annual return of 12.43%.
More so, users can stake those tokens for further benefits, giving them several revenue streams. Furthermore, each BPro can be fully redeemed for Bitcoin at any time. Money On Chain staking prizes now earn 12.43% annually thanks to the MoC token.
According to the team, one of the main accomplishments they have made over the past two years is bringing the first stablecoin on BTC, collateralized by bitcoin— under the Dollar On Chain (DoC) name.
All in all, Money On Chain states that bringing decentralized banking to the Bitcoin network has yielded approximately $50 million in Total Value Locked, with half of it in their custody. Then, the rest is split between RIF On-Chain and staked assets, indicating that bitcoin hodlers are interested in revenue-generating opportunities.
- Multichain Users Criticize Company After $3M Hacking Loss
- EOS Network To Enter a New Era Led by ENF and Dan Larimer
- Spellfire Concludes Private Funding Round With an Astounding $3.8M
- Solv Protocol’s Convertible Vouchers Eliminates Crypto Startup Liquidation Risk
- Bybit NFT Platform Launches With Monster Galaxy NFTs, Artworks Curated by ONBD and REALY Apparel