- Bitcoin price drops with most of the top 10 cryptos in a market downturn position.
- Solana (SOL) survives with a 0.30% price increase.
Bitcoin (BTC) and a majority of the top 10 cryptos declined overnight amid the market’s slight bear position. Interestingly, Solana (SOL) managed to survive with a 0.30% price increase.
Seemingly, Solana’s stunning performance has pushed its visibility slightly, since even most of the crypto bulls couldn’t withstand the market’s downtrend pressure. It’s worth mentioning that SOL price could be preparing to form a strong bullish momentum if traders continue to buy more.
However, Bitcoin price moved upside-down to its previous $47,745 level before it garnered resistance support to form a new foothold. Traders managed to form a weak bullish momentum for BTC price to survive, but it faded within the two-hour Exponential Moving Average (EMA55). At press time, the BTC price is at $48,792.47 on CoinMarketCap.
Additionally, Ethereum (ETH) price struggled to gain a foothold above $3,800 before it rebounded to its normal $4k level. XRP price suffered in an attempt to form a foothold above the $0.80 resistance level. But it managed to pierce its price through the two-hour EMA55 for a new upward trend.
According to the report, there is a high possibility for XRP to bridge the $0.90 price mark if buyers remain consistent in their buying journey. On the other hand, if traders fail to buy more in the coming days, XRP could continue its monthly downtrend.
Disclaimer:The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinQuora. No information in this article should be interpreted as investment advice. CoinQuora encourages all users to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Sovryn-Powered Launchpad Origins is Bringing Bitcoin to Defi
- Elrond Surges Market Price, Gears to Blast $500 Anytime Soon
- Bank of England’s Deputy Governor Fears Crypto Assets Rising Position
- This Platform Could Soon Enable Privacy for Bitcoin and Other Public Blockchains
- U.K Advertising Regulator ASA Bans Ads for Kraken, Coinbase and Luno Exchange