- BTT price is up 18.74% in 24 hours.
- The price increase came ahead of BTTC Mainnet launch announcement.
- BTT Redenomination Plan will occur on December 12, 2021.
BitTorrent Token (BTT) price has increased overwhelmingly by 18.74% in the last 24 hours in the crypto market. With many concerns regarding the swift drastic surge, the BTT price outlook on CoinMarketCap today looks somewhat appealing to its users like never before.
At writing time, BTT is trading at $0.003849 which has risen steadily, changing hands on its zeros for new price performance. Presently, the token has a threshold value of $3,821,084,413 as of its market capitalization.
The crypto space has attributed the BTT price surge to CEO Justin Sun’s announcement on Twitter that disclosed the coming of the BTTC mainnet publicly. Apart from the mainnet launch, Sun opined that “BTT Redomination Plan” will soon be implemented on December 12.
📢 I’m thrilled to announce that BTTC Mainnet is coming, and BTT Redenomination Plan will be implemented on Dec 12, 2021!
— Justin Sun 🅣🌞 (@justinsuntron) December 7, 2021
In detail, the coming of the BTTC will bring a simplified and diversified user-based expansion to the entire BTT ecosystem. In another sense, doing this will help push more engagements within the ecosystem.
Additionally, with its vast possibilities, the BTTC will influence a massive adoption while increasing BTT use cases and exposure in the digital finance space. According to Sun’s BTTC Mainnet announcement, this moment is the right time for them to redenominate BTTOLD.
- Starly Raises a Whopping $6.125M in Pre-IDO Funding Round
- Ethereum Whale Purchased $2,019,048.79 Worth of SHIB Just Now
- Bumper Finance Gears Public Token Sale After $17M Funding Success
- ETHVOL and CVOL Volatility Tokens Are Now Available on the CVI Platform
- Top Privacy-Focused Crypto Projects Introducing Anonymity to Web 3.0 DApps