- Cabital announced that it has added the SEPA to its list of payment methods.
- SEPA integration will allow customers to change between euros and digital assets.
- Users can also make high-yield passive income.
Leading digital assets institution, Cabital announced that it has added the European Union’s Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) to its list of payment methods.
According to Cabital, SEPA integration will allow customers to change between euros and digital assets and make high-yield passive income.
Note that SEPA enables customers to seamlessly make cashless euro payments – via credit transfer and direct debit in 36 European countries and non-European countries as well.
Speaking of the integration, Raymond Hsu, Cabital’s CEO and co-founder said,
Today’s announcement transformed Cabital into a full-service cryptocurrency wealth management and savings platform – where users across the European Union can deposit their digital assets to earn up to 12% a year without any hidden fees.
In addition, he also noted that integrating SEPA into their firm gives major competitive benefits in the European Union. “As we further expand across Europe and execute our strategic priorities, we will continue seeking efficient and secure on-ramps that will allow our customers to easily and safely invest in cryptocurrencies and generate high-yield passive income,” says Hsu.
Furthermore, he addressed the confidentiality of Cabital. Hsu said he is confident that their strategic ambitions will create long-term sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
On top of that, the senior money laundering reporting officer of Cabital said they have received regulatory approval for SEPA integration. Besides, he added that regulating the crypto industry is essential to Cabital’s sustainable growth. As a matter of fact, they will continue to grow the industry’s unique level of legitimacy. They will do so by leading in compliance risk and promoting a culture embedded in transparency and good business ethics.
- Top 5 Trending Cryptocurrencies of the Day
- Chronicle – The Next Evolution of Tradable Collectables
- Buy the Dip Now! September Is the Prime for Crypto Investment
- Virtue Poker To Host Celebrity Poker Tournament: Justin Sun Joins!
- eToro Invests $1 Million to Expand GoodDollar Universal Basic Income Project