- Cardano (ADA) attains over 300,000 subscribers on Reddit.
- The Cardano network recently released Mary hard fork on March 01, 2021.
Cardano (ADA) has impressively gained over 300,000 subscribers on Reddit starting from the 1st of April, 2021. According to the data provided by frontpagemetrics.com, Cardano (ADA) subreddit is currently the 1,431st most popular subreddit.
Apparently, there has been an increase in the number of Cardano’s followers and subscribers across all social media, particularly Reddit.
Cardano’s Massive Increase on Reddit
Specifically, the surge in subscribers became visible in September 2020. However, the increase became notable on the 15th of January in 2021. Amazingly, this is when the Cardano subreddit hit 100,000 subscribers. Since then, the numbers have been skyrocketing.
Furthermore, between 15th January and 23rd February 2021, Reddit Cardano experienced a 100% increase in the number of subscribers. In addition, this took the total number of Cardano enthusiasts on Reddit to 200,000.
The platform did not stop there. The subreddit skyrocketed to 300,000 subscribers between 23rd February and 1st April 2021. At the time of writing, the number now stands above 302,000.
Cardano Releases Mary Hard Fork
The most notable development rolled out on 1st March 2021, when Mary hard fork was successfully implemented.
“This MA capability will become a fresh development fulcrum for developers worldwide, further widening Cardano’s reach and potential,” according to an IOHK report.
Additionally, the Goguen era makes it feasible to build smart contract applications and tokens on Cardano.
- Filecoin Market Cap Hits $450B After FIL Price Surge
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Will Take Dogecoin To the Moon
- Coinbase Expects Shares to Trade on Nasdaq on April 14
- Acala and Karura Receive Backing from Coinbase Ventures
- La La Anthony: BTC is The New Gold and Price Will Reach $200K
- Orion Terminal Enables Decentralized Pairing Access Across Major Exchanges