- Ex-hedge fund manager Mike Novogratz slammed Cardano on Twitter, calling it a mystery.
- Novogratz has spoken against Cardano in the past too.
- Hoskinson replied to the billionaire and it feels like he’s losing his patience.
In reply to a crypto blogger’s tweet asking why Cardano is the 3rd largest cryptocurrency to learn more about it, Novogratz tweeted:
A mystery to me.
— Mike Novogratz (@novogratz) August 14, 2021
Wow, that’s a pretty tough statement. A user then responded saying,
You had two options Mike; open a bunch of tabs and research, or simply visit a farm. You chose none(unsurprisingly).
This must’ve triggered something in the Galaxy Investment Partners CEO because he replied to him too:
Not true. I spoke to twenty of the smartest people I know in the space, and zero of them saw cardano having traction with devs.
— Mike Novogratz (@novogratz) August 15, 2021
This response backs what’s been popular about Novogratz for a long time now; that he doesn’t like Cardano. Earlier, in June to be exact, Novogratz made the news for calling Cardano a “weird cult” in an interview.
Didn’t make our full interview, but Mike Novogratz is also on the list of smart people who remain shocked by Cardano’s valuation:
— Zack Guzmán (@zGuz) June 12, 2021
Before this too, the first time Novogratz asked about ADA back in March, he seemed too skeptical. Charles Hoskinson had responded back then that the two could speak on call. However now, it looks like Charles is losing his patience with the billionaire.
Here I can fix this statement for you Mike: “I’ve spoken to twenty of the smartest bankers I know in the space, and zero of them saw cryptocurrencies having any traction” 🙂 we all heard that one
Let’s come back to his tweet every year. We’ll call August 15th, Mike check-in day https://t.co/sax18Fe7XX
— Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) August 15, 2021
And despite Cardano’s many skeptics, tweets of support for ADA overwhelmed both posts. So there it is. Like Hoskinson and some users said, let’s come back to this tweet in a year. We’ll only know then if Cardano lives up to the hype. As of now, it trades for a price of $2.15, back to 4th position as BNB beat its market cap today. Read also: Cardano Price Prediction
- Over $47M Worth of Bitcoin Transferred to Binance
- FortuneJack Holds Online Competition For Tesla Giveaway
- Breaking: Crypto Expo Dubai 2021 Partners With CoinQuora
- Protecting Your Crypto Investments in times of a Bearish Market
- Blackedge Capital Leads DeFi Neo-banking App Scallop Funding Round, Raises $2.5M