- AIBC Awards nominates Cardano (ADA) for Blockchain Solution of the Year.
- The achievement Cardano gained is notable recognition of its recent developments.
AIBC Awards Nominates Cardano For Blockchain Solution of the YearAIBC awards are planning to celebrate technologies and innovators behind them, as per AIBC information on the official website. More so, the AIBC Summit will bring together the top industry for an achievement celebration evening. Moreover, the update mentions that the voting is open until May 16, 2021. In addition, they will announce the winner of each category on May 25, 2021. Also, they will select based on the voting of the jury and public. With this, users can begin voting for any of the categories on the list. During, the week they will add more categories to the list. Notably, the new partner of Cardano’s IOG World Mobile is nominated under both the mass adoption and the social impact categories. All in all, AIBC Summit is considered a premier event for the growing technology. Moreover, it brings thousands of investors and innovators in Fintech, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, Quantum Technology, Big Data, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Singapore Warns CoinTiger As Unregistered Exchange
- Qtum Chain Foundation Pledges $10M Towards VC Group Launch
- Binance Launches Terra Virtua (TVK) Staking With up to 47.67% Yield
- Gaming Company Vorto Partners With NEAR Foundation in Crypto Gaming Deal