- Cardano reaches a new all-time high of $1.37
- The altcoin took the third-largest crypto spot that was recently claimed by BNB
- Mary protocol update has been fully confirmed for March 1
By gaining a new all-time high, it is now the third-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, pushing Binance Coin to fourth place.
The project combines pioneering technologies to deliver secure and sustainable decentralized applications, systems, and societies.
Input Output recently Tweeted to announce the confirmation:
WE’RE ON!! We can today confirm that the ‘Mary’ #Cardano protocol update is now fully confirmed for March 1st.
Another key milestone in the #Goguen rollout, the update introduces native tokens & multi-asset support, bringing exciting new use cases for #Cardano 1/3 pic.twitter.com/FFK0cGNbmD
— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) February 24, 2021
- Indian Billionaire Says He Won’t Buy Bitcoin
- JPMorgan Recommends to Invest 1% in Bitcoin
- Grayscale Exploring More Digital Asset Investments
- Vice President of Nigeria Voices His Support For Crypto
- SEC Might be Investigating Elon Musk’s Dogecoin Tweets