- IOG announced a new update release for the Daedalus wallet.
- The update will include native token support.
- And will let wallets receive ADA and native tokens at the same time.
- The new version will include a countdown clock to fully decentralized processes.
NEW DAEDALUS: Fresh out now, Daedalus 4.0.3 brings support for native tokens, making #Daedalus a multi-asset wallet that enables users to send and receive native tokens #Cardano $ADA 🥳 1/4 pic.twitter.com/HdPqx92swV— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) March 30, 2021
- DuckDAO and TRON Strengthen Strategic Partnership
- Qtum Pledges to Match Donations Made to Vaccine Forward
- Former Ripple CTO Joins Chipotle in Giving Away Bitcoin and Burritos
- Litecoin Price Prediction Forecast — How Much Will LTC Be Worth In 2021?