- Cardano360 is going to stream.
- August edition equips with data about Alonzo and Cardano smart contract.
- The IOHK team discusses all the achievements from the last couple of weeks.
Recently, a Twitter post of the Input-Output HK said that the Cardano 360 August edition is going to stream. Besides, it is equipped with data about Alonzo and the road to the smart contract on Cardano.
Read Also: Cardano Price prediction
— Input Output (@InputOutputHK) August 26, 2021
In addition, on a YouTube video uploaded by the IOHK on their channel, the team explains the progress and details they achieved in the last couple of weeks. Also, the team adds Dimitris Poulopoulos and all the technical details.
Furthermore, they explain some of the completion they manage. Firstly, the new version of the Wallet Backend, which is now integrated with the latest node, is a release candidate for the Testnet. Secondly, the DB sync is also updated to fix some issues.
Also, this is followed by the Purple Network respun with the Mainnet candidate node RC2. It aims to bring the purple network up to speed with the maintenance and potential candidates. Then, the Updates to explorer, GraphQL, and Rosetta for exchanges. These updates will allow the integration of exchanges with the latest components on the Purple environment. Finally, it will be followed by the Daedalus integration with the newest WBE.
Lastly, the QA and integration projects of the updated Metadata Registry were also complete. On the other hand, as the team was working on the various issues, they found out that the Alonzo Purple Testnet and the user have been great at knowing and fixing multiple issues. Indeed, this is an amazing discovery made by the team.
In addition to the feedback they are getting to the Testnet, the QA team, developer team, and benchmarking team are working on the various tests. As a result, the final check on the nodes is all passing.
- CryptoPunks NFTs Record $900 Million Month Sales
- Moonbeam Announces Moonriver Network Launch Completion
- Critical Ethereum EVM Code Vulnerability Found During Telos EVM Audit
- Constellation Network Provides Commercial Partners End-to-End Blockchain Security
- Thorstarter Launches Its Second IDO for BNPL Pay Finance on Its ‘Decentralized VC’ Launchpad