- Occam Association announced that CardWallet passed the Occelerator Incubator program.
- CardWallet joins Theos as one of the first projects to pass through the program.
- It will support Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay fiat to crypto payments.
Based on the announcement, CardWallet’s developers will focus their efforts on building Cardano’s first non-custodial wallet. On another note, CardWallet joins Theos as one of the first projects to pass through the Occelerator incubator.
As one of the first wallets to support the Cardano Native Token (CNT), CardWallet introduces new features for its holders. Thus, they included features like staking, yield farming, swapping capabilities, and simple fiat to crypto on-ramps.
Meanwhile, the Occam Association manages and maintains the Occam.fi ecosystem. The mentioned association is a Switzerland-based entity operating from the crypto-friendly Canton of Zug.
Occam Association President Mark Berger said, ‘We’re excited to welcome them to the Occam.fi ecosystem through the Occelerator incubator.’ He further added,
“CardWallet is a feature-rich non-custodial wallet developed exclusively for the Cardano ecosystem. After working alongside the expert CardWallet team during the last few weeks, we are certain that CardWallet is poised to make a huge impact in the Cardano ecosystem.”
Apart from this, CardWallet is enables cross-chain swaps of hundreds of assets in various blockchains. This is alongside the fact the it has access to deep liquidity through CardWallet’s exchange partners for CNT.
As a privacy-centered wallet solution, Cardano’s functionality does not require registration or personal info. More so, the company also shared its plans to offer ADA delegation through its app.
Consequently, it says ‘CardWallet will support Visa, Mastercard, and Apple Pay fiat to crypto payments from launch. Lastly, it reveals hat it has a minimal transaction fee and a 30-second fixed rates
- Xfinite and Eros Partner To Work on a Blockchain Program
- Gemini Buys Shard X, the Crypto Exchange’s Third Acquisition
- JPMorgan Predicts Imminent Bitcoin Bear Market
- Anthony Pompliano: Sovryn Has a Higher TVL Than Uniswap