- CELR scored a price surge to 33.38% in the last 24 hours.
- CELR trades at a bullish price of $0.165906.
The crypto market started off in the red. Fortunately, the market is soaring by the day. Celer network (CELR) witnessed a commendable rise in the last 24 hours. In detail, CELR registered a price surge of 33.38% and a circulating supply of 5.95B CELR.
Priced at $0.165906, CELR’s Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol called Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) is the platform’s underlying algorithm. With this, users may stake their coins for a reward while shifting the duty of verifying transactions to “delegates.”
Celer Network stands at an uptrend position with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,220,548,424 as of the time of writing. Founded in 2018, CELR launched the world’s first Generalized State Channel Network and continuously strives to expand layer 2 scaling with some of the most advanced technology on the market.
Additionally, Celer Network’s current CoinMarketCap ranking is #90, with a live market cap of $987,528,406. This shows a bullish trend and may continue to surge. Moreso, the volatility of the crypto market may cause a turn that will result in a bear.
Finally, Celer Network is one altcoin to look out for as it has shown great prospects. CELR is likely to be a good investment this year for investors looking for where to put their money.
- Bitcoin Drops as China Declares Crypto-Businesses Illegal
- US-Based Armanino Audits Nexo, Gives Stamp of Approval
- TOMI IDO Becomes a Huge Success, TOMI Token Surges in Value
- Kawaii Island To Launch Its Anime Play-to-Earn Metaverse in September
- US Government Goes After Fake Coinbase Scammer for Stealing $11M USDT