- $GARI token trading volume surpasses $100M million for the first day of its trading.
- This happened after heavyweight crypto exchanges including Huobi Global, Kucoin, OKEx, FTX, MEXC listed it.
- $GARI token is now available on over 12 centralized crypto exchanges.
It has been confirmed by the Indian-based short video-making app, Chingari that the $GARI token has surpassed $100 million trading volume on the first day of trading.
This happened a few days after top crypto exchanges including Huobi Global, Kucoin, OKEx, FTX, MEXC Global, and Gate.io listed $GARI. According to the news that was gathered by CoinQuora, the $GARI token is presently available on 12 major centralized exchanges such as BTXEC, CoinW, BitMart, Zebpay, Hotbit, Bitbns, and LATOKEN.
Best of all, the token raised an additional amount of $4 million after its DEX and IDO launch on Solana’s SolRazr launchpad.
Blockchain companies including Republic, Galaxy Digital, Alameda Research, Solana Capital, and Kraken Ventures are some of the GARI network investors. The token’s demand has raised the bar significantly and skyrocketed under the market radar as per the post. Also, people have attributed Chingari’s crypto portfolio establishment to the power of its creator-incentive features and a censorship-free platform. Through this latter, Chingari’s ($GARI) aims to revolutionize the world of video-sharing to overtake Tiktok, Youtube, and Instagram in the Web2 space.
Meanwhile, the company is obsessed with integrating the $GARI token into the Chingari app sooner than later. After this implementation, anyone who creates, shares, and watches videos on the app will be incentivized with $GARI.
Lastly, through this, creators will be empowered with their works while building the next generation for the Chingari platform where users can share, buy and create NFTs.
- Polkadex Launches Own Crowdloan for March Parachain Auctions
- Mercado Libre Invests in Blockchain Infrastructure Firms Paxos, 2TM
- Crypto Market Crashes as Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plummets to $38k Level
- Robinhood Aparna Chennapragada Answers the Question “When Shib?”
- Heroes of Mavia Closes $5.5 Million Seed Round, Backed by Binance Labs