- Coinbase names Cardano as one of the biggest crypto by market cap.
- Also, Coinbase gave full details of what Cardano is.
- Currently, the ADA price is $1.19.
Alongside the tweet, Coinbase gave a full detail of what actually is Cardano. Referring to Coinbase’s explanation about ADA, Cardano is designed as a flexible, sustainable, and much more scalable blockchain platform.
— Coinbase (@coinbase) April 7, 2021
More so, it is hard to count the biggest cryptocurrencies without mentioning Cardano (ADA). Specifically, as part of ADA functionality, it is used for running smart contracts. Also, it serves as a gateway for building different kinds of decentralized finance apps. Not only this, Cardano even allows developers to create new crypto tokens, games, etc.
In addition, the Cardano team has taken a long-term approach to create a smart contract for the ADA blockchain network. If Cardano completes the smart contract creation, it will push very close to its vision of providing robust, scalable, and highly energy-efficient.
Moreover, Coinbase further said that users can even use ADA as a store of value. With that said, holders can effortlessly send and receive payments easily using Cardano. Even more, users can safely stake and pay for transaction fees via the Cardano blockchain.
Furthermore, Cardano also plans to become fully decentralized through the implementation of community-driven governance and an automated treasury platform to fund the future of the network.
At the time of writing, Cardano price is $1.19 with a 24-hour trading volume of $4,176, according to CoinGecko.
- PayPal CEO: Bitcoin Could Be a Chinese Weapon
- Covalent Decides To Decentralize With Moonbeam
- ZRX Price Prediction 2021 – Will ZRX Hit 2$ in 2021
- Ethereum Popularity on YouTube Surpasses Bitcoin
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Unveils Why ETH Will Surpass BTC
- Indias’ Crypto Exchange CoinDCX Celebrates 3rd Anniversary