- Coinbase officially announces its partnership with PayPal in the US.
- PayPal users can have the ability to purchase up to $25,000 per day.
Coinbase officially announces its partnership with PayPal in the US. As a result, the Coinbase crypto community in the US can now use PayPal in purchasing their favorite cryptos. Yes, this is a piece of good news that really favored all the PayPal and Coinbase users in the country.
However, the Coinbase and PayPal services will only be available in the US for now. The crypto exchange is still working on the expansion of its partnership with PayPal in some other parts of the world.
We are now offering millions of customers in the US a simple and speedy way to buy crypto on Coinbase using your debit cards and bank accounts linked to Paypal.
Coinbase added that buying and paying crypto using PayPal is very easy, just like a walk in the park. “If you have an existing Paypal account, you’ll be able to start making transactions on Coinbase right away,” adding that “there’s no need to add bank accounts or card numbers directly to Coinbase. They said. ”
Furthermore, Coinbase added that all PayPal users could have the ability to purchase up to $25,000 per day. Indeed, this is a huge decent amount to cover your crypto needs within the day.
Moreover, Coinbase is one of the most aggressive networks in the crypto world. Recently, Coinbase has taken the world by storm as it lists itself in Nasdaq. Truly, with these achievements, we can say that the crypto space is close to dominating the financial system of the world.
- Coinerz Group Launches GPS Pay Beta Payments App
- The ORBS Native Token Is Now Listing on PancakeSwap
- US Creates Bitcoin Regulation to Fight Ransomware Attacks
- Osprey Funds Inaugurates Osprey Polkadot Trust For Private Placements