- ConsenSys launched Palm NFT Studio.
- The Palm NFT Studio will connect with artists, marketplaces, and attract projects to the Palm ecosystem.
- Damien Hirst said that he would utilize the Palm NFT to create his first-ever project called “The Currency Project”.
The Palm NFT Studio will mainly connect with artists, marketplaces, and attract projects to the Palm ecosystem. Also, this will help developers, producers, and NFT experts to build creative work in the crypto space.
Moreso, Palm operates with fine art and filmmaking introduced by ConsenSys, Ethereum Co-Founder Joseph Lubin, and Heyday Firms owner David Heyman.
The proposed Palm NFT Studio will be managed by no one but Heyday Firm CEO Dan Heyman. As part of Palm’s launch, artist Damien Hirst has also disclosed that he will launch an NFT project called “The Currency Project.”
According to Hirst, he will launch his project via the Palm NFT Studio. The Currency Project will specifically address issues related to money and art. It consists of over 10,000 works relative to the NFTs.
About Palm, Hirst said,
Palm is by far the best platform form. It’s new and art-focused, it’s the most environmentally friendly, and it is quicker and cheaper to use. With Palm, artists can invent the future.
Moreover, Palm NFT studio announced more potential partners that are interested in supporting Hirst project. The partners include Uniswap, $MEME, Nifty’s, Treum, and more.
- Michael Saylor Says Bitcoin Breaks Gold
- JulSwap NFT Staking Pools and Special Staking Pools
- Is Flipkart’s Bitcoin Announcement an April Fools Joke?
- TRON Founder Justin Sun Bags More Wins for NFT Fund
- Zcash Price Prediction 2021— Will ZEC Hit $600 in 2021?
- Ethernity Chain Partners With Kenetic to Continue Trailblazing NFT Ecosystem